Senior Java Developer - Miami / Remote - $120k
* Working alongside the Engineering manager.
* Building complex and scalable solutions and are involved in every step of the product life-cycle (design, build, run).
* Mentoring junior colleagues.
* Prioritisation of topics so that we can solve the important challenges of our customers.
* You actively shape our agile development process.
* You are always open to new tasks in a growing team without rigid roles.
* The desire to make a difference.
* An agile mindset and continuous improvement are in your blood.
* You are proactive and want to solve the real core problems.
* You see the big picture and want to actively shape the architecture.
* Open to feedback - everyone makes mistakes, including us. We can only learn from each other through open exchange.
* Shared knowledge helps everyone - everyone brings unique skills and knowledge, let the whole team participate.
* 4/5 years of practical experience in the development of software systems.
* A university degree in a technical course (e.g. computer science or business informatics).
* Strong understanding of architecture and a command of large software systems.
* Understanding of complex issues and develop concepts and solutions in them.
* Clean code and quality are important to you and you set an example every day.
* Good communication.
* English fluency.
* Modern tech stack
* Your product is having a real impact on the world .
* Young, motivated and multicultural team.
* Exciting and challenging tasks.
* Central location, flexible working hours and fully remote is an option
* Fully agile
* Choose your own work station and set up, where everyone has a say in the direction of the business
* Meals - drinks, good coffee and fresh fruit.