Team Lead Software Engineer| Java | €100,000 Remote working
This is a Lead Software Engineer position; this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established growing business.
My client is changing the world within their sector!
You will be responsible for interface between my client and their external partners.
You will be working closely with multiple internal stakeholders, alongside my clients' partnerships, operations and engineering teams, taking care of external API's, data processing and data transformation.
- 8 Years of experience in Backend engineering, with profound knowledge of Java and a deep understanding of technologies relating to the programming language.
- Experience in building microservices and distributed systems.
- Understanding of Rest API concept and Experience with AWS
- Proficiency with Spring boot framework, NoSQL and SQL databases and data related architecture and technologies. (Ex. Spark, Hadoop, Kafka)
- Standards for writing clean code and passion to provide regular code reviews for other individuals within the business.
Responsibilities of this role:
- To take part in improving and designing systems, consisting of API services, jobs processing records, clou d infrastructure and smart algorithms.
- Produce solutions by developing documentation, layouts, charts, diagrams, flowcharts, code comments and clean code.
- Provide help in planning product development, timelines and to drive improvement of your product.
- Make plans and execute decisions on team tasks and develop efficient plans to accomplish them.
- Mentor team members and encourage them to reach their potential within their career.
- Work closely with everyone within the business to ensure were building a reusable codebase.
- Key technical contact for Product, sales & Operations team.
Java 11 , Spring (Boot, Cloud), Kafka, AWS, SQL, Terraform, MongoDB, Postgres, Bitbucket, Jira, Git.
- Competitive salary of €100,000.
- Ability to work with some of the most motivated and skilled developers in Germany.
- You will have an impact on the product and success/growth of the business.
- Success and fun within a great company culture, together with individuals from all over the world.
- Flexible working hours/ Home office regulations and you can work in an amazing modern office in the heart of Berlin.
- Competitive remuneration package.
If this position interests, you and you have got what it takes. Apply today!