Java Software Engineer (Configurations, Integrations, Testing) - Remote Role - up to £50k Benefits!
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, forward thinking Java Engineer to join our client's application development team in the replacement and risk solutions area. You will be heavily involved in configurations and testing, alongside creating, and supporting webservice integrations.
Our client will rely on your innovative problem solving and demonstrated software development skills using a variety of Open Source and Enterprise level technologies.
- Individual contributor performing both Java application configurations and testing
- Create and support Webservice integrations
- Consistently analyze, translate, re-factor, and code software applications according to specifications provided by Software Architects
- Define, develop, communicate, and implement standards, processes, and procedures for the department.
- Analyze and review software requirements to determine feasibility of a design within time and cost restraints
- Participate in support activities and in IT security and compliance remediation activities.
Your Technical Skills:
- Java Programming skills (Java8, Spring Framework, Hibernate or equivalent technologies)
- Angular, HTML, CSS, JQuery and Java Script
- Spring boot, Maven, Gradle, Jenkins or other CI/CD tools
- Strong knowledge and experience in XML, JSON, SOAP web services and Rest APIs
- Experience with Web Services Integrations and version control tools
- Working with rational databases and application serves
In return our client is offering a salary of up to £50k, remote working, matched pension scheme, private medical, life assurance, service award programs, and employee discounts/vouchers!