Java Software Developer - PvP Gaming - Berlin
Exciting opportunity for a Passionate JAVA DEVELOPER - PvP Mobile Game- Berlin
I have recently started working with the most exciting e-Sport start-ups here in Germany ????
After a successful funding round from some of the largest gaming businesses in the WORLD, my client is looking to build 2 more mobile games. This all stemmed from their amazing success of launching their first PvP game.
Their Vision is to offer Fun and Undisputed mobile games for E-Sport fans around the world!
My client is looking for a creative thinking, hard working and passionate java developer to join their growing gaming team! ????
- 4 Years minimum years of professional experience in Java Environments.
- Must be based in Germany, Berlin or Surrounding areas.
- Experience with using DevOps Practices to either create own solutions using Docker/Kubernetes or Tuning and Profiling solutions provided by AWS infrastructure to best suit the business needs.
- Skilful with Vert.x, or Spring Boot
- Experience with CI/CD methods and practices. (Jenkins, Git)
- Strong English written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong experience planning, building, and maintaining complex consumer-facing backend systems.
- Genuine Interest in gaming and E-Sports
- Experience working in a busy and driven Environment.
- Salary packages in the range of 55.000 - 70.000 EUR
- Flexible working options
- Gaming Studio!
- The ability to own your work and to collaborate with a knowledgeable, friendly team.
- International working environment that is geared around personal development.
- Short decision-making process.
- Self-Development Budget
If you have a passion for E-Sports or Gaming apply today! ????