Engineering Manager / Java / Spring / €110,000
This is a Engineering Manager position; this is a fantastic opportunity to join an established growing business. My client is Changing the world within their sector!
As an engineering manager you will oversee, manage, and guide the engineering team. You will have the opportunity to build an environment in which all team members can reach their potential and a company culture of ownership, mastery and reason. You will be the true facilitator, being able to make smart technical decisions and make sure that projects and products are delivered on time.
- Excellent experience in growing, leading, and managing a technical team of 10 .
- Experience in building microservices and distributed systems, as well as an understanding of web tech.
- Amazing leadership skills, willingness to foster a collaborative and friendly atmosphere where everyone can learn and grow.
- Great analytical, interpersonal and organisation skills and ability to leverage the knowledge and experience of every team member.
- Extreme strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Excellent in English language, German is a Bonus.
Java 11 , Spring (Boot, Cloud), Kafka, AWS, SQL, Terraform, MongoDB, Postgres, Bitbucket, Jira, Git, Teamcity
- Ability to work with some of the most motivated and skilled developers in Germany.
- You will have an impact on the product and success/growth of the business.
- Success and fun within a great company culture, together with individuals from all over the world.
- Flexible working hours/ Home office regulations and you can work in an amazing modern office in the heart of Berlin.
- Competitive remuneration package.
If this position interests, you and you have got what it takes. Apply today!