My client, a prominent music licensing company, is seeking to expand its technology team by hiring a Technology Subject Matter Expert specializing in financial and HR systems, particularly Workday.
In this role, you will serve as the primary liaison between the Technology department and HR/Finance Departments, as well as any third-party suppliers supporting the Workday ecosystem. Your responsibilities will include detailed analysis, design, and implementation of enhancements and projects within Workday modules. Functional knowledge of financial and HCM systems is essential for performing functional setup, designing solutions, and providing ongoing support.
Reporting directly to the Deputy CIO, you will have one direct report and operate within established procedures and processes. Internal interactions will primarily involve Finance, HR, and Broadcast departments, while external communication will be with third-party service providers of Workday.
- Conduct detailed analysis and document specifications according to agreed standards.
- Facilitate discussions between the business and Technology teams to address new solution requirements.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the business operations and application functionality.
- Ensure stakeholders understand and agree with defined requirements and their priority.
- Collaborate effectively with the team and maintain professionalism in communication.
- Stay updated on best practice development methodologies and techniques.
- Keep personal objectives documentation current throughout the year.
- Experience with Workday Finance and HCM packages.
- Experience in implementing both package and bespoke systems.
- Experience in projects involving multiple business units/user communities and significant business change.
- Strong root cause analysis and complex problem-solving skills for managing month-end and production support issues independently.
- Salary up to £70,000 (nonprofit organization).
- Hybrid and flexible working arrangements.
- Free breakfast in the office.
- Long-service awards, such as Brit Awards tickets after 5 years' service.
- Shops and leisure discounts (Carnaby card).
- £120 annually to spend on music-related purchases.
- Private medical care.