Staff Engineer -Java - Remote
My client is one of the fastest growing fintech providers in the US. My client's software and community of developers creates meaningful impact everywhere it is implemented. The business provides unique software and fintech solutions on a B2B basis, working with household names such as Disney, eBay, AWS and Visa.
They are a hugely diverse group, currently looking to grow their presence remotely across the US. Searching for ambitious engineers ready to impart their knowledge and become a meaningful part of an exciting business.
- Leading a team of engineers to produce high quality software - including analysis, system design, implementation, testing, deployment and support.
- Mentoring and growing your team.
- Final decision maker on architectural decisions in projects.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
- Experience with Spring/ Spring boot
- 5 years of Java programming experience
- 3 years of Database experience noSQL, MongoDB
- Experience working in the AWS cloud ecosystem preferred
- Build Restful webservices deployed on AWS Cloud utilizing AWS services like EC2, ECS, Lambda, ElastiCache, OpenSearch, ALB and much more.
- Competitive salaries
- Healthcare and insurance for you and your family
- Bonuses (company and personal performance)
- Equity options
- Unlimited PTO