Senior PHP Web Developer Role £50,000-£65,000
Our client is a very well-established global geoscience technology leader and they are looking for a Senior Web Developer to join them. If you want to have a huge impact on projects and see results from your work - this is the job for you.
You will be working on building out solutions and products for a new internal business line which in the future will become a white-label solution they plan to take to the market. This is an opportunity for you to join a truly innovative environment in which you can try new things and expand your knowledge and skill set.
Every day is exciting, and no two days are the same!
If you are looking for a role in which you can lead the build of a new end-to-end solution this could be a very exciting prospect for you.
Day to day you can expect to:
* Work closely with stakeholders to gather user requirements and design visual elements for web applications.
* Create intuitive and complex web applications for a range of end-users.
* Convert business needs into technical specifications and user interfaces.
* Drive the use of best practices during design discussions to improve code and application quality.
* Optimize applications for speed, scalability, usability, and user experience.
* Write clean code and implement best practices.
* Mentor new/junior team members.
* Adapt to and learn new technologies.
* Craft and build reusable libraries and components.
Key skills and experience you need to have:
* HTML, CSS
What can they offer you?
* Highly attractive bonus scheme
* Initial 22 days annual leave with future increases, complemented by a flexible buying and selling holiday program
* Company pension with generous employer contribution
* Wellbeing Unmind app - puts you in control of your mental health
* A flexible benefits platform with numerous discount schemes - gym membership, restaurants, cinema tickets, and much more!
* Cycle purchase scheme
* Flexible Private BUPA Medical & Dental care programmes
* Sponsorship of visas/comprehensive relocation packages
How Flexible are they?
* Flexible Working - through our hybrid working scheme, we offer a flexible blend of home and office working
* Bank Holiday Swap - our holiday swap program allows you to change it for another day of your choice!
* Buy & Sell Holiday Programme - you can buy extra holiday, sell unused holiday or even save it up!
* Relaxed dress code policy
This role will initially be hybrid with you attending their Crawley office twice a week ideally, after 3-6 months you would be able to work as remotely as you want and for the right candidate, they can be flexible on this from the start.