I wondered if I could spark your interest in a business creating ground-breaking products that are transforming the legal sector. The business is creating products that use neural networks to read and comprehend written contracts, assesses whether they adhere to our customers' preferred positions, and then automatically amends them. But this businesses ambitions go way beyond reviewing contracts - they want to build technology that changes the way companies all over the world do deals.
Your pivotal role will be to build software that will allow customers to create contracts from a library of templates, whilst developing their machine learning services which can automatically edit contracts and explain the changes to the user in plain English.
The tech skillset they are looking for includes;
* Developing Back-End services and API's using Django and similar Python frameworks
* Writing high quality, well tested code that solves challenging problems
* Enjoy working across the stack, and have experience with Python frameworks such as Django and Flask
* Embrace challenge and find innovative solutions to create simple, yet effective customer interfaces
* Have an in-depth understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment)
* Have leadership and mentoring experience
In return, the successful Engineer will receive a competitive salary (their budget is up to £95k for the right person), meaningful equity in the business, flexible working, continual development towards personal growth.
This is genuinely a great opportunity to join a company wanting to give business owners, HR teams, procurement teams and in-house lawyers all over the world the ability to create and negotiate any business contract by combining legal, design, software and machine learning expertise.
If you would like to work with this business please click apply now!