Are you a passionate Python developer? Perfect! As we are currently recruiting for Senior and Lead Python Engineers!
Our client is a leader in the financial industry and are a doorway to growth!
The successful Senior/Lead Python Developer day to day will
- Be responsible for the analysis, definition, design, construction, testing, installation, modification, and maintenance of efficient, reusable, reliable and secure code based on User Stories and software designs.
- Will work within a multi-functional agile team.
- Develop enterprise software, adhering to company standards and established software methodology.
- Ensure that your team delivers reliable, robust software through the creation and execution of automated tests
- Participate in Scrum, team and status meetings
- Inspect and adapt, finding innovative ways to make your team work more effectively.
The successful Senior/Lead Python Developer should have the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Software Engineer with solid knowledge of Python and willing to cross-train as necessary.
- Understanding of AWS or other Cloud technologies
- Familiarity with other languages I.e. Java
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design patterns.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL
- A good relevant degree is desirable, but experience and the right approach to work are just as important.
Our client offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives. They are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
If you want to make a difference by delivering software used by some of the biggest companies in the world and love working with others in a dynamic agile environment, please apply straight away!