Senior/Lead Java Developer | Java, AWS | Hamburg | 90.000 EUR
develop is looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join on of the most exciting maritime start-ups that are hiring in Germany right now. They are looking for an experienced Java Developer to lead their team into the new year projects. They are based in Hamburg with excellent transport links to anywhere in the city.
Key requirements for the Senior Java Developer
- 6 years commercial experience using Java as a leading language.
- Strong experience with AWS.
- Professional usage of Microservices and Spring Boot.
- 3 usage of Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Docker.
- Have been in a leadership position OR had strong mentoring experience.
How to stand out:
- Great communicator that can clearly articulate ideas.
- Experience in coaching would be a great benefit, however this is not a prerequisite.
- Good understanding of the latest technologies that could be used to further the companies' operations.
- Work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Coaching, mentoring and regular training opportunities.
- Use of the latest technologies - regularly updated.
- Relocation assistance for internationals
- 28 2 paid vacation days.
If you are interested, Please apply.
For further details contact:
Tom Drakeley Graduate Consultant
Java, Hamburg 447 399 547 357 49302 1783 666