Our Client, a young, dynamic and diverse tech start-up with very ambitious plans for growth is looking for a.Senior / Lead full-stack software engineer. Our Client works with modern tech to build real-world problems.
• Working alongside the CTO.
• Building complex and scalable solutions and are involved in every step of the product lifecycle (design, build, run).
• Mentoring junior colleagues.
• Prioritisation of topics so that we can solve the important challenges of our customers.
• You actively shape our agile development process.
• You are always open to new tasks in a growing team without rigid roles.
• The desire to make a difference.
• An agile mindset and continuous improvement are in your blood.
• You are proactive and want to solve the real core problems.
• You see the big picture and want to actively shape the architecture.
• Open to feedback - everyone makes mistakes, including us. We can only learn from each other through an open exchange.
• Shared knowledge helps everyone - everyone brings unique skills and knowledge, let the whole team participate.
• 5-7 years of practical experience in the development of software systems.
• A university degree in a technical course (e.g. computer science or business informatics).
• Expert in Java and Angular with a strong understanding of: Spring, Hibernate, PostgreSQL.
• Strong understanding of architecture and a command of large software systems.
• Understanding of complex issues and develop concepts and solutions in them.
• Clean code and quality are important to you and you set an example every day.
• Good communication.
• German and English fluency.
• Modern tech stack
• Your product is having a real impact on the world
• Young, motivated and multicultural team.
• Exciting and challenging tasks.
• Central location OR flexible working hours and home office (remote options)
• Fully agile
• Choose your own work station and set up, where everyone has a say in the direction of the business
• Meals - drinks, good coffee, and fresh fruit.