My client is Germany's leading environmentally friendly transport service aiming to reduce CO2 emissions, noise, traffic and offer a form of reliable and comfortable mobility.
My client is looking to make more cities liveable and enable better forms of transport.
They are currently developing software solutions for their drivers, managers, and customers.
Your aim is to help solve technical challenging in operations and work closely with the front-end teams who provide apps and web interfaces.
My client is looking for top Java talent to work on the back-end.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working with Java based environments.
- You are familiar with: Java 11, Microservice architecture, Spring, Spring-Boot, Spring Security, Junit 5, Git, Maven, REST, HTTP, JPA, Postgres, NoSQL, and DynamoDB.
- Ideally you have experience within Kotlin
- You enjoy working in small teams based on Scrum methods.
- Constantly looking to develop yourself - Technically and Personally.
- Soft skills and Teamwork abilities.
- You have vey good written and spoken skills of German or English.
Your Daily tasks:
- You support the professional and technical development of micro-service for implementation of operations processes.
- You can integrate third party systems into our platform via HTTP and Event driven interface.
- You support the team with code reviews and share knowledge and experiences.
- You create unit and integration tests.
- You implement concepts for flexible and client-oriented system architecture.
- Salary packages in the range of €60,000 - €80,000
- Flat hierarchies and fast communication channels.
- Encouraged Self development alongside a budget.
- Fun and exciting team activities: go-karting, company parties and discounts for transport service.
- Free coffee, drinks and fruit while working.
- Free beer after work, breaks on the billiard or foosball table.
If you are ready for a new challenge and want to be part of the fastest growing transport business in Germany, apply today!