Senior Developer/Data Engineer - Financial Services - Fortune500- 70K Bonus and Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Developer/Data Engineer to join our very successful financial services client who are a Fortune500 company going through some very exciting technical changes
You will work in a multi-faceted team of 4-6 engineers.
Duties for the Senior Developer/Data Engineer:
- Adopt and promote best practices on Software development and teamwork
- Demonstrate strong technical skills in low latency FIX Protocol related components and APIs.
- Be proactive in anticipating and resolving problems
- Collaborate and provide support to other Dev teams
- Promote good documentation of instructions, user guides and policies in Confluence and source control
The ideal candidate
- 3 years of work experience in C# or C with the willingness to learn\code via both (Java, or C a plus)
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, various design patterns, core principles of OO design, and practical application of designs within a highly scalable\performant architecture
- Experience with developing solutions leveraging FIX protocol\engines (trading or FX etc)
- Knowledge of other Messaging\Queue based technologies. Familiarity of confluent, Kafka , or similar technologies
- Understanding of SQL query language and be able to write based database queries.
If you would like to work for a great organisation and reap the benfitts of 10% pension, generous Share options and the usual private medical, gym, etc. Please apply straight away!