Senior Cloud Operations Manager
Our client is committed to providing the best experience to their clients and they are currently looking for a Senior Cloud Operations Manager
You will join the Mobile Development, Technology team, designing and delivering their mobile applications.
Senior Cloud Operations Managers responsibilities:
- Provide AWS advanced knowledge, along with good AWS security fundamentals to manage our AWS environment
- Supporting users on SaaS applications e.g. Salesforce, Mambu, TruNarrative, Transmit Security
- Co-ordinating with End User Support team, configuring Laptops to Azure conditional access policies standards, including Intune and Autopilot configuration.
- Service desk management experience, with the ability to drive ITIL Incidents and champion change.
- Drive engagements with second line and third line for the Technology team.
- Drive the completion of regulatory reporting submissions, e.g. REP018
- Working with Agile collaboration tools: JIRA, Confluence, Microsoft Teams, Slack
What we are looking for In the successful Senior Cloud Operations Manager:
- Azure expertise with proven background in delivering Azure Cloud solutions, with security knowledge including conditional access policies, SSO and grouping policies.
- Proven experience of managing of AWS cloud environments and key services like CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Kubernetes, GuardDuty, Control Tower, WAF, Route53, DNS configurations.
- Experience with DevOps tooling including CI/CD pipelines using CloudFormation / Jenkins / Bitrise, and code quality through Sonar
- Azure Global Admin experience of configuring Exchange, SharePoint, Teams, Users, Groups, Endpoint Manager, Active directory, security policies, security, and compliance
- ITIL principles with the ability to champion these within Monument's Incident / Change / Problem / Release lifecycle
- Experience of working in an agile environment working collaboratively with Product Owners and Engineering teams
- Very good communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Some financial services experience required, challenger bank experience is desirable
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please apply straight away