Salesforce DevOps - Inside IR35 - 6 month contract
My client, a leading tech consultancy are looking for a Salesforce DevOps Engineer to join their team in London.
The Salesforce DevOps Engineer will be brought in to lead the implementation and operation of deployment, configuration, release processes in a large multi-squad Salesforce development project.
- Create salesforce development strategy and manage environments
- Introduce DevOps tooling, create CI/CD pipelines, and continually refine and improve the tooling and pipelines
- Create robust and responsive deployment and integration process
- Ensure platform setup in line with the required security standards
- Training and knowledge transfer of DevOps processes, tooling and best practices to client DevOps team
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce platform and Velocity package development
- Experience with Salesforce Cloud and Salesforce DevOps
- Salesforce certifications advantageous
- Salesforce admin and security setup
- Salesforce event log monitoring
- GIT source code management, branch and merge strategy and associated tools
- CI/CD toolsets one or more of Jenkins, Copado, Gearset etc.
- Write Salesforce DX scripts
- Building CI/CD pipelines suitable for use with multiple projects
If you are an experinaced DevOps Engineer and have worked on large scale Salesforce projects, then please click on the apply button below.