Product Manager (Mobile Apps) - Part Remote - London - stage Interview Process - £60,000-£70,000 per annum
I am working with a luxury travel company who operate in 21 countries and are looking to grow their product especially across native mobile. You would be working in their mobile product team, being the sole Product Manager focusing on this area of the business. But you will be joining a wider product function.
The business are looking to double headcount in the next 12-14 months, its a very exciting time to join the journey and play a key part in the business and products growth.
Things you'll be working on:
- Define the Product roadmap and deliver the product features across both iOS and Android that will make our apps the platform of choice
- Take ownership of the Agile scrum ceremonies and facilitate daily stand-up, planning and retrospectives
- Manage the backlog and refine the roadmap regularly with your engineering team
- Track and monitor your feature's performance and functionality after launch to iterate and guide future development
- Work with the Technical Lead to ensure that innovation and technical debt features are prioritised alongside the commercial features
- Create hypotheses for product improvements to be tested and drive these tests through from ideation to analytics
- Work closely with the Marketing team to scale app adoption
- Solid product management experience gained within an agile app - Mobile Mobile Mobile
- Passionate about developing several features at once and working to targets on project delivery
- Experience working in a technically complex environment
- Working knowledge of tools: Jira, Firebase, GA, Optimizely, Braze, Branch
- Knowledge of CRO techniques
- Experience working within a platform business, travel or Ecommerce - NICE TO HAVE
- Experience working on high traffic consumer products is a plus
They are doing a 2 stage interview process and are looking to get this role filled before the end of the year.
As a reminder they are offering a salary of £60,000-£70,000 per annum
Please apply and we can set up a call!