up to £26,000 per annum a 10% bonus AND access to all our incentives and benefits
Reporting into: Operations Manager
Who are develop?
develop are an award winning software engineering specialist recruitment agency across the UK, Germany and the USA and we have recently doubled our headcount in our head office, looking to double it again by the end of 2023! Its a really exciting time to join us and were looking for a "hands on" candidate who is willing to learn new things and take ownership of different sectors of our operations department.
What is an Operations Executive?
An Operations Executive is responsible for ensuring a smooth office environment with the focus of optimising the performance on the salesfloor. The ideal candidate will have a problem-solving mindset and a great attention to detail.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Oversee the general operations and facilities of the London office
- Management and maintenance of office systems
- Management of external invoices
- Supplier management
- Proactive and ongoing communication with all suppliers, providing updates and support
- Holiday calendar management/Sickness management
- Job posting management
- Keys and fobs management
- Coordinate monthly timesheets with accounts and external contractors
- Organise and coordinate with Operations Managers in onboarding and offboarding
- Organise, coordinate and timetable induction agendas
- Organise office and company events and charity days
- Organise office equipment and supplies
- Organising and tracking incentives
- 2:1 degree in business administration or a related field
- Strong coordination and organisational skills
- Outstanding verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, collaborative and ambitous individual with initiative
- Experienced in managing a varied and changing workload
- Proven experience of multi-tasking administrative projects through to completion
- Experience dealing with highly confidential information with discretion
- Good knowledge of MS Office