Mid / Senior Full-Stack developer (SaaS product)
Our client is on a mission to change their industry and are a leading platform!
We are looking for a talented and experienced full-stack developer to lead the engineering within a key area of their industry-leading SaaS product.
The successful Mid/Senior Full stack Developer will work in the Engineering & Product team and will work on/lead on the planning and execution of projects and exciting new features built with engineering excellence and best practices in mind.
You should have great problem-solving skills and excellent communication, this role will see you being able taking responsibility for the engineering within a product area under the guidance of the Director of Product Engineering and through close collaboration with a highly skilled team of Engineers, Product Managers and Designers.
What the Full Stack Developer will do day to day:
- Lead the engineering of one of their product / product areas, ensuring:
- Best-in-class engineering support is provided by yourself and the team
- You build in-depth expertise and deep knowledge within your product, both technically and from a client's perspective
- Technical, Commercial and Resourcing factors are assessed when considering what is worked on and how we work
- Provide mentorship, support & guidance to the engineer's within the team, advocating best practice in terms of development & processes
- Implement features which follow the principles and best-practices laid out by the Product Engineering team whilst also contributing to, shaping and disseminating this vision
- Contribute to the research and development of new ideas, techniques, methods and technologies that continue to push their engineering innovation and products forward and align with the roadmap and vision
Skills and experience we are looking for in the Senior full stack developer:
- Good understanding of website application deployment and production set-ups
- Willing to take a lead on complex, wide-ranging tasks; assimilating knowledge and expertise quickly as and when required
- Highly accountable and responsible with an understanding of what skills, foresight, reporting and communication this entails
- Able to apply 360 consideration including company goals, big picture development, technical infrastructure, performance and longevity, team resources, commercial viability
- Strong, confident and respectful communicator
- Wants to be an Inspiring leader who can support team members to work to the best of their abilities, advance and achieve their goals
What can they offer you as well as an excellent and exciting role:
- 35 days of annual leave plus long service entitlement.
- Flexible working, work from home option (min 2 days in-office per week)
- Company pension scheme
- A focus on continued professional development including access to courses and training programmes
- Cycle to Work scheme & season ticket loans
- Beautiful London offices in a warehouse conversion with showers and secure bike storage
- Regular team and whole company social events
London Office Min 2 times a week - Collaborative and creative environment
Their beautiful courtyard area is perfect for post-work socialising and the odd bit of al-fresco working - weather permitting!
They are a collaborative and a relaxed bunch who enjoy each other's company both at work and in the pub.