We are looking for someone with a passion for social media and marketing to join our growing Marketing Team.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you’ll undertake a variety of tasks, some of which will be management of existing activities and others will be creating new ones.
• Planning all social content and populating the content calendar for all social platforms (Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter and Xing)
• Scheduling content in advance, as well as live posting (via Buffer)
• Being an active member of our small team by contributing ideas and helping to grow our platforms
• Community Engagement with our online community
• Ensuring that marketing messages are consistent and relevant across all platforms
• Assisting with uploading content to the website
• Assisting with monthly newsletter creations
• Demonstrated interest in marketing, and social media
• No degree necessary, but experience within social media and marketing is a bonus
• A strong written and verbal communicator
• You are an enthusiastic self-starter who has the ability to learn new skills quickly
• Attention to detail, organisation and project management skills are a must
• You’ll have the ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and undertake various administrative duties
• Strong MS Office skills are needed
This role is full-time for 6-months with the potential to become permanent, and is a paid internship.