Lead MLOps Engineer
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest broadcasting houses for a permanent Lead MLOps Engineer
The successful Lead MLOps Engineer will be hands on and day to day will:
- Build/lead a team of ML engineers to develop an infrastructure to manage Machine Learning lifecycle through experimentation, deployment, and testing.
- Own the Automation MLOps strategy, roadmap, and backlog.
- Provide leadership and guidance on the delivery of ML models from prototypes to production, mentor, and coach team members on ML engineering best practises; work alongside researchers to enable our client to benefit more rapidly from fundamental ML research.
- Contribute to the design of ML systems and infrastructure to shape how ML is used across the business
- Develop relationships internal and external contributors and stakeholders.
- Work with our Technology Strategy and Governance team to identify and communicate strategic investment decisions required to mature our clients ML technology in line with business needs.
What we are looking for in a MLOps Lead Engineer:
- Solid understanding of machine learning concepts and algorithms
- Experience deploying machine learning solutions
- Expert knowledge of Python programming and machine learning libraries (Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, MxNet, etc.)
- Experience implementing ML automation, MLOps (scalable deployment practices aimed to deploy and maintain machine learning models in production reliably and efficiently) and related tools (e.g., MLflow, Kubeflow, Airflow, Sagemaker)
- Experience working in accordance with DevOps principles, and with industry deployment best practices using CI/CD tools and infrastructure as code (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Experience in at least one cloud platform (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure) and associated machine learning services, e.g., Amazon SageMaker, Azure ML, Databricks.
What can we offer you?
Good question! This client offers a great work life balance - flexible 35 Hour working week and you can work that how you want! Excellent career progression for one of the most successful broadcasting houses. They also have an unrivalled training and development opportunities with an in-house Academy hosts a wide range of internal and external courses and certification.
Please apply straight away with your CV that highlights your MLOps experience