Head of Engineering | Hamburg | 85.000 EUR
develop is looking for a new Head of Engineering for one of our most exciting start-up companies. Our client's goal is to create the leading digital B2B automotive platform in Europe - They have made great strides towards this. The office is situated in the northern area of Hamburg, with excellent transport links into the city.
Key requirements for the Head of Engineering
- Experience with modern cloud technologies and methods (e.g. with AWS or GCP, experience with serverless framework, microservices, Docker, ETL pipelines, CI/CD, DevOps, Python programming language or comparable).
- Management competence, leadership, several years of personnel and management responsibility in a software company.
- Management competence, i.e. very good communication skills, persuasiveness and impact and verifiable success as a manager.
How to stand out:
- Pioneering mindset, creativity and a high degree of personal responsibility.
- You see yourself as a driver and doer. You manage complexity and changing requirements with aplomb.
- A positive view of people, empathy and a sense of humour, because we also like to celebrate successes together.
- Work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Opportunity to build and mentor a team of fantastic developers.
- Coaching, mentoring and regular training opportunities.
- Use of the latest technologies - regularly updated.
- Stocks and Shares options.
- Work in a company destined for success.
If you are interested, Please apply.
For further details contact:
Tom Drakeley Graduate Consultant
Java, Hamburg 447 399 547 357 49302 1783 666