Head of Engineering| Full Stack Frameworks | Berlin | €100.000
A leader in the digital further education industry is looking for an experienced Head of Engineering to lead their teams here in Berlin. They are looking for an experienced individual that has very strong technical and leadership abilities. They are based in central Berlin with excellent transport links to anywhere in the city.
- 4 years' experience building and managing development teams.
- Strong leadership, communication, and planning skills.
- Hands-on experience in the implementation of scalable web applications.
- Have a deep understanding of system architectures and modern software technologies.
- You can plan and prioritize project requirements based on strategic goals.
- You speak German and English on a business level.
Tech stack Required:
Backend: Python, Python Machine learning (TensorFlow, SciKit-Learn, etc) Django / GraphQL / REST.
- Jupyter Ecosystem (Notebooks, Hub, Lab)
- Docker, Docker Hub
- Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Trello
- Salary package in the region of 80.000 - 110.000 EUR.
- Significant company shares through an ESOP program.
- Work in a highly motivate team, that you have built.
- Brand new office based in Central Berlin.
- Flexible working hours along with mobile work.
- Regular training courses and workshops - complete online training courses at any time and train yourself to become a data or AI expert.
If you are interested, Please apply.
For further details contact:
Tom Drakeley Graduate Consultant
Python, Hamburg 447 399 547 357 49302 1783 666