Hadoop Big Data (Python) Engineer | 80% Remote | €70.000 benefits
develop Germany is looking for a Hadoop Big Data Engineer with knowledge of Python for its client. Up to 80% remote work with 4 days a month in the office (Lodz Poland), our client is looking for an engineer with knowledge of the Hadoop system. In your role as a Big Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the continuous development, implementation and maintenance of our client's system on the central Hadoop Platform.
- Act as a functional lead and SPOC for the requirement and delivery management towards the main customer team based in Frankfurt
- Development, implementation and maintenance of the Compliance Data Lake solution on basis of the Hadoop-Big Data-Platform using the DP CSA CAMP (Compliance agile solution-based) on a domain-specific language.
- Creating packages for software deployment and test using CAMP as well as integration into the Compliance specific framework based on JAVA development on SparkSQL of the HDP Big Data Hadoop platform
- Support testing including error analysis and QA measures and apply fixes accordingly as part of 3rd level support
- Support of continuous improvement and optimization of the Software Lifecycle Processes including CAMP and CI/CD solutions
- Experience in implementing ETL solutions and processing Frameworks on HDP Hadoop Big Data solutions
- Implementing and maintenance of the compliance specific Framework CSA on Hadoop using Spark Framework
- Implementation and maintenances of Big Data Solutions using Hive, Sqoop, Spark, Scala & Kafka, etc.
- Good knowledge of Agile tools&methods (Jira, Kanban Scrum, CI/CD processes)
- Basic knowledge, or willingness to learn Domain-specific language (DSL)
- Basic knowledge, or willingness to learn of UC4/Automation one
- Basic knowledge, or willingness to learn of Banking Compliance business topics, such as Anti Money Laundering, Customer Due Diligence, KYC Scoring and Watch List Filtering
Foreign language skills:
- English B2 level - mandatory
- German - nice to have
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical training and workshops)
- Stable employment
- Benefits package including: medical care, Multisport Card, group insurance, Sodexo card
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries
- Remote work up to 80%