Our client is the best in their industry and they are looking for a permanent games artist.
So, do you want your designs and art to be played by 100,000's on a daily basis? and to the largest audience? and have a great opportunity to show case your work?
What the successful Games artist will do daily:
- Develop desktop, mobile and tablet games for a range of global lottery, casino and social gaming clients.
- Work closely with the product team and art directors.
- Take game briefs and craft wireframes, concepts, and final production assets such as backgrounds, animations, UI, characters, logos and marketing assets.
- Work closely with the development team, use in-house development tools, to bring the games to life.
- Work on briefs that will include bespoke game content for the portfolio as well as work for high profile international brands.
- Design and build client-led 'digital-scratch' and 'symbol-match' games.
- Integrate games into their various platforms via bug fixes and client-driven updates.
Key Skills we are looking or in the successful games artist
- A sophisticated grasp on graphic design fundamentals - typography, composition, contrast.
- Demonstrable illustrative ability.
- An eye for detail and a head full of creative ideas.
- Proven experience creating lottery/casino or social/F2P mobile games. - ideal!
- Experience working with brand IPs.
- Expert Photoshop skills.
- Knowledge and application of animation fundamentals.
- Game engine/production experience - html5, flash, unity or similar.
- Ability to create striking imagery for online marketing.
- Experience working in a JIRA based pipeline.
- Great collaboration and communication skills.
- 3D art skills - Bonus
Applicants should have a portfolio of work that is relevant to the role.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to have project ownership on a variety of titles, utilizing a diverse skill set and producing highly polished games.
Hybrid working -3 days in the office
Private Healthcare- Vitality healthcare
Pension- 7% matched
22 days and increases by 1 every year
Career Development and training
Culture of the team- very close, very experienced, and well supported.
Please apply with your portfolio straight away!