My client is a sustaianble mobility business with a focus on comfortable, fast, cheap, time and location independent electrical vechicle based on RidePooling services.
The vision for our software platform is being the leading SaaS used by public and private mobility operators to efficiently manage driver based and autonomous fleets across transportation modes for people and goods mobility.
My client is looking for a Director of Software engineering.
* You manage 4 team leads and their teams encompassing ~20 engineers. This means foremost to mentor, support and grow your team leads.
* You manage the technology strategy and moderate architectural designs. You ensure high design/code quality and technical roadmaps are in place/executed.
* You ensure your teams are built for success, are inspired and grow into tenured and great self-organized teams; the engineers grow their careers, enjoy what they do, while continuously celebrating their achievements.
* Together with the Director QA & Agile and Director Product you ensure good quality and velocity delivery.
* Together with the CTO you explore and drive forward the field of autonomous flees
This is you
* You already got your hands dirty in a comparable position, or after a while in an engineering manager position you feel ready for your next growth challenge.
* You are well versed in leadership, coaching, management. Ideally you are a manager of managers for a while already.
* You love coding. You are well versed on web technologies (e.g., Java 11/Spring, .JS/Vue, Kotlin Multiplatform), cloud infrastructure (e.g., AWS ECS, Kinesis, SQS/SNS, RDS/Postgres, NoSQL/DynamoDB), tooling & design patterns (e.g., micro-services & event architecture, Github Actions)
* You know and understand the trends in your technology domain.
* You think, act, and speak conceptual & methodology oriented. You are onto the point
* You are independent but a team player You operate with minimal handholding, you are proactive but know when to seek support.
* You are flexible, dynamic, hungry. You know young companies facing challenges and change, you are Ok with that. You not only seek out new challenges, but you love modern mobility concepts and the vision of a sustainable world.
* You feel comfortable working in a German spoken company, while Tech is transitioning to an English spoken and international team
Are you keen to design & build a tech organisation in a culture with flat hierarchies, autonomy, flexibility, and emotional intelligent leadership? Are keen to build a mobility product helping to shift towards a more sustainable and liveable world? Yes, then let us talk!
And of course, we have the perks like soft drinks, coffee, fruits, beer o'clock, … :-)
Apply today to hear more.