DevOps Engineer | Bash, Kubernetes, CI Solutions | Hamburg | 90.000 EUR
develop is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join the engineering and product team on behalf of a scaling FinTech company based in downtown Hamburg. My clients have strong desires to become one of the most exciting FinTech start-ups' in Northern Germany.
Key requirements for the DevOps Engineer
- Deep understanding of Linux, OS X and Windows
- System level programming including scripting in Bash
- Industry experience with the likes of Docker, Kubernetes and Portworx
- CI Solution tools: Jenkins, gitlab ci, Go or similar
- Extensive use with build tools: Maven, Gradle or similar.
- Source control management solutions: Gitlab.
How to stand out:
- Love automation and tooling and believe they play a critical role in software development
- Can design and deploy scalable, distributed systems
- Be curious about how systems work and how they fail
- Be eager to learn new technologies and solutions
- Work in an international environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication - your voice will be heard!
- Autonomous working.
- Working with the latest technology will become second nature.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Relocation support
- BVV pension plan
If you are interested, Please apply.
For further details contact:
Tom Drakeley Graduate Consultant
Java, Hamburg 447 399 547 357 49302 1783 666