DevOps Engineer | AWS, Java, CI/CD | Remote | 80.000
develop is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join one of Germany's fastest growing FinTech companies. My clients have strong desires to become one of the most exciting FinTech start-ups' in Europe - There has never been a better time to join.
Key requirements for the DevOps Engineer
- 2 years of working with AWS and GitLab - Ideally in a SaaS environment.
- You bring solid experience in software development (e.g. Java, TypeScript) with relevant methodologies (like CI/CD, A/B Testing, Feature Flags, Canary Release, Blue Green Deployment, TDD).
- Experience with Shell Scripting, PowerShell/CMD Scripting
How to stand out:
- You have very good knowledge in infrastructure as code/IT automation (CDK, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or similar tools), CI/CD (Jenkins, GitLab CI, Circle CI Pipelines), AWS and DevSecOps (Prisma Cloud, Sysdig Falco, WhiteSource, BlackDuck, OWASP ZAP, Docker Image Scanning).
- Work in an international environment.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flat hierarchy and open communication - your voice will be heard!
- Autonomous working.
- Working with the latest technology will become second nature.
- Highly competitive salary and bonus.
- Relocation support
- 28 2 paid vacation days
- Fully Remote (Within Germany)
If you are interested, Please apply.
For further details contact:
Tom Drakeley Graduate Consultant
Java, Hamburg 447 399 547 357 49302 1783 666