Development Team Lead 70k-90k on site once per week.
I'm working with one of the leading Software Development Agencies in Europe right now who are looking to expand their team with a Development Team Lead.
My client works worldwide with some of the biggest companies in the world to create bespoke software solutions and despite being a Software Development Agency the value work life balance and quality work above all else.
You will be joining a modern and flexible company of 30 and will be working across 5 cross function development teams. You will me mentoring and managing a range of Junior to Senior Developers and be working closely with clients discuss and oversee technical decisions.
You will be working with in a company that values knowledge sharing and will be doing this whilst learning and adapting new approaches. You will be responsible for growing and nurturing the development team.
You will be required in their London or Belfast Office at least once per week.
The Development Team Lead will ideally have the following skills:
- Proficient in designing, building, testing and maintaining modern applications.
- Experience in applying best practices and patterns in relation to coding, security, testing, scalability and performance.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical designs in conversations, presentations and documentation.
- Experience conducting technical estimations, planning an user story creation.
- Proven ability to grow and nurture development teams.
- You will be able to communicate with non-technical people and be able to take a customer's requirement and communicate technical designs and bring an idea from design to build then release.
Desirable Requirements but not essential.
- Craft CMS and its plugin ecosystem.
- Experience with Tailwind CSS.
- Experience with Algolia.
- Working knowledge of public cloud platforms, especially AWS.
- Working knowledge of WordPress.
- Experience with ecom platforms such as Shopify etc.
- Competitive salary
- Private medical plan
- 1 x Annual Retreat Per Year (Week Long, All Expenses Paid)
- Personal Development Budget
- Pension scheme
- 36 Annual Leave allowance including public holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Referral scheme bonus for introducing new employees
- Stocked fridge with snacks/drinks
- Flexible Working
- Regular social activities