My client, a worldwide solution provider is looking for a Cloud Security Architect (Cloud, AWS, Azure, Security, Architect) be part of their exciting team in Chippenham, Wiltshire.
Working for such a client is a truly interesting and rewarding opportunity as one of their largest contracts provides the technology powering the safety services throughout the UK which is what you will be working on. They have a commitment to being a responsible business and creating real positive change throughout the world.
This role offers flexible home working up to 100% remote and is paying £75k - £80k.
As a Cloud Security Architect (Cloud, AWS, Azure, Security, Architect) you will be working at senior level, closely with the Head of Architecture. You will be developing high and low level architecture for cloud based services and ensuring its high level of security.
Key responsibilities for a Cloud Security Architect (Cloud, AWS, Azure, Security, Architect) include:
- Be responsible for cloud security architecture across the cloud based services used in the BU.
- Liaise with internal functions to develop cloud security requirements.
- Understand legislative and regulatory requirements that need to be adhered t for UK and international contracts.
- Provide SME for architecture decisions, be able to put forward arguments for decisions and understand risk in context of the BU objectives.
- Provide additional BAU security support for the products.
- Assist in certification and accreditation requirements for the BU and products.
- Act as part of the team feeding into the BU 27001 accreditation and specific security accreditations required.
- Adhere to BU policies and standards in security
- Write new SyOps and policies for related activities.
Essential skills for a Cloud Security Architect (Cloud, AWS, Azure, Security, Architect) :
- Strong knowledge of formal security architecture frameworks.
- Excellent understanding of Cloud security technologies and best practice architectures.
- Awareness of industry best practices (such as OWASP and NCSC Guidance);
- Internal audit qualifications and/or experience;
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management;
- Experience in report writing, delivering presentations and developing dashboards / reports;
- Experience in preparing and delivering reports highlighting risks for senior management;
- Ability to analyse current business practices and identify areas of risk or improvement;
- One or more of - CEH / ISSAP / CCSP / CSTAR / CISSP / CISM qualification;
If this sounds like you and you are an experienced Cloud Security Architect (Cloud, AWS, Azure, Security, Architect) then please click on the apply button below.