We are currently recruiting for a Software Application Architect to join our financial services client.
You will join the Product Engineering Risk Technology team and report into the director of Engineering.
The successful Application Architect will:
- Be an accountable architect of technical solutions that supports business objectives
- Work on selection, evaluation, implementation, operational status to end of life.
Collaborate with stakeholders in the business to align application development with the architecture strategy, including implementation best practices, technology selection, cloud and infrastructure strategy and partnerships with 3rd parties.
- Put together Logical, Physical, Implementation and Process Solution Architecture designs where required
- Contribute, influence, or advise a variety of projects concurrently
- Be A member of the Risk and News Architecture Practice, representing the Products and Technology in use in Risk Content and Distribution
- Review and identify problems or improvements in existing designs and recommends remedies / solutions
What we are looking for in a Software Application Architect:
- A breadth of experience of Software or Cloud Architecture with a background as a technologist
- Experience in key technologies including:
Cloud (ideally Amazon Web Services), machine learning, big data, secure systems, text extraction, parsing, multiple language solutions, high performance SQL and NoSQL databases and availability of solutions covering multiple regions
- Extensive experience designing and implementing solutions for large systems that are scalable, extensible, highly secure and highly available.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities in an changing environment.
If you want to work on cutting edge and exciting projects, please apply straight away!