(Senior) Java Developer (m/f/d) | Java, OOP | Hamburg | €70.000
develop is looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer to join on of the most exciting Gaming companies that are hiring in Germany right now. They are looking for an experienced Java Developer to join their team and implement their ideas. They are based in Hamburg with excellent transport links to anywhere in the city.
Key requirements for the Senior Java Developer
- Practical knowledge of Java for 5 years and provide a deep understanding of the SDK (Java 11).
- Experience in other programming languages, tools and various operating environments are an advantage.
- Skilled OOP developer with good concurrent programming skills.
- Provide practical experience with Databases (e.g. MySQL).
- Experience in code versioning (e.g. with SVN, GIT).
How to stand out:
- Additional experience with other languages (e.g. C#, PHP) is a plus.
- Able to tackle larger goals or tasks, specify and communicate these tasks. Preferably, experienced working on at least one game.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Passion for games.
- Access to special employee discounts, such as vacations, clothing, food, electronics and much more.
- Work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Health and wellness benefits.
- Coaching, mentoring and regular training opportunities.
- A gaming lounge with several consoles and PCs, but also an after-work lounge with sofas, football tables, table tennis and darts.
- 28 2 paid vacation days.
If you are interested, Please apply.
For further details contact:
Tom Drakeley Graduate Consultant
Java, Hamburg 447 399 547 357 49302 1783 666