Your responsibilities will encompass:
- Strategizing and executing the planning and programming of control software using TIA and PCS7.
- Innovating and crafting automation concepts for optimal operational efficiency.
- Participating actively in technical dialogues with customers and suppliers to ensure seamless collaboration.
- Conceptualizing and visually mapping out intricate process flows.
- Supervising the commissioning process on both domestic and international fronts.
- Compiling comprehensive plant documentation for future reference.
Your qualifications should ideally include:
- A completed degree or advanced education, such as a state-certified technician, in electrical engineering, automation technology, or mechatronics.
- Proficiency in SPS programming, showcasing skills in Step7, TIA, and PCS7.
- A genuine eagerness to learn and a strong thirst for knowledge in the dynamic field of automation.
- A partial willingness to travel, adapting to the demands of the role.
- A proficiency in English, offering an advantageous edge in communication.
- Immediate availability to contribute to our team.
- Entry-level professionals are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Dynamic and flexible work arrangements, embracing mobile and home office options.
- Autonomy and opportunities for personal development in a growth-oriented environment.
- Extensive training possibilities through a mix of internal and external workshops, seminars, and training sessions.
- A positive and collaborative working atmosphere within an engaging international context.
- Diverse incentives for our valued team members, ranging from bike leasing to corporate benefit offerings and more.
In conclusion, we present appealing conditions and invite you to join us on a journey of growth and development