*About the Job**
I am working with one of the fastest growing media companies who recieve 100's ofmillions of unique hits per month across their platforms
For the expansion of their cross-functional teams in Munich, we are currently looking for:
**Solutions Architect (m/f/d)**
As an Soluitons Architect, you play a key role in our organization. You are responsible for the development and
implementation of our technical architecture strategy for their digital news platforms.
**What to Expect**
- Designing, modifying, and testing technical architecture
- Provide supervision and guidance to development teams
- Continually research the current and emerging technologies and propose changes where needed
- Inform various stakeholders about any issues with the current technical solutions being implemented
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have
- Provide updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs and budgets
**What they Offer**
- A shared valuable vision: to continue making local journalism pluralistic and independent, thereby promoting diversity of opinions in society.
- Exciting and responsible challenges await you in digital journalism in a dynamically growing media house in the heart of Munich, where you can work interdisciplinary and gather up-to-date knowledge in the field of online media.
- They offer a pleasant working atmosphere with agile, creative, and motivated colleagues, where respectful interaction is highly valued.
- Comprehensive onboarding with a walkthrough of all relevant stations and plenty of further education and coaching.
- Good to know: Flat hierarchies in a transparent and agile corporate culture, 30 days of vacation, free system selection, flexible working models, sabbaticals, working abroad, employee discounts (corporate benefits), bikeleasing, subsidies for the in-house canteen, company events, and of course, mobile days.
**What You Bring**
- Proven work experience as a Solution Architect or similar role
- Fluent language skills in German and English
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- In-depth understanding of coding languages
- Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
- Efficient communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or computer science is preferred
This role is actively interviewing at the moment and our client are looking to hire this Architect into the team before the Chrsitmas break.
Please reach out to Harry Turner on 493030807817, send your CV through to find out more.