Hybrid PHP Developer £65,000 x3 a week in Canary Wharf
Our client is a data-driven scale-up who are optimising conversion rates for retailers from their existing traffic by producing better-performing user journeys. This includes utilising overlay technology and intelligent decision-making, and bespoke marketing technologies.
Their product is in use across thousands of retailer's websites and they are looking for a PHP Developer to join them to help maintain it and add features.
You will be working a team of 8 developers and using raw PHP without a framework. You must have strong OOP PHP skills and experience with MySQL
* Strong understanding of web development principles, architecture, and best practices
* Knowledge of web security
* Some Node.Js would be good
Nice to haves:
* Bash commands
* Huge learning opportunities and investment.
* Big say in how things are done from a tech perspective.
* Opportunity to shape the wider business and culture - make your mark!
* Private medical insurance.
* X2 Duvet days a year.
* Quarterly socials.
They are paying up to £65,000 per year and would require you in their Canary Wharf office x3 days a week.
For further information, please hit apply!