Attention Java Developers - Exciting opportunity
We are looking for Mid-Level, Senior and Lead developers focused around Java.
My client is Europe's leading advertising company and is looking to expand their Java team. This is an exciting opportunity to make a great impact into a great multicultural team.
As a Java Engineer you will take responsibility for end-to-end design for your product.
Mainly working on a Java micro-service stack and the opportunity to participate within the whole product cycle.
- Design, develop, deploy, operate, and improve software within the business that has a daily impact on millions of users.
- Take charge and ownership for the whole development processes.
- Processing of over 100k requests per second with a latency of less than 10ms through code and architecture optimizations
- Add value by using modern techniques and trends to further develop in Architecture, software design and web services.
- Experience building Micro-services, you and your team will have the opportunity to decide on the technologies and tolls used to deliver and operate applications.
What were looking for:
- Professional development experience in Java and Spring Boot Tech stack.
- Very good knowledge of databases, data structures, algorithms, concurrency, design patterns, clean code, testing and web standards.
- Experience using technologies such as: Docker, Kubernetes, Kira, and Jenkins.
- Experience using NoSQL databases and in depth understanding of Microservice architecture, distributed systems and building RESTful API's.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience within Cloud technologies - AWS Pref.
- Base salaries in the range of €60,000 - €85,000
- Flexible working times around our core business hours of 10am - 3pm
- Sustainable work-life balance with less than 5 hours of scheduled meetings per week and flexible Fridays with the freedom to take on the projects you choose
- Hybrid working - split your time between our Berlin office and home.
- Personal development time with access to learning resources and opportunities to attend conferences.
- Agile working methodology that enables us to stay reactive and adaptable.
- Opportunity to work on a market-leading platform within the programmatic advertising sphere.
My client is focused on bringing in the best Java talent in Germany, if you have what it takes and are looking for a new opportunity apply or contact me today!