Our very successful Fortune 500, FinTech client is currently looking for a Enterprise Messaging and FIX API Team Lead on a permanent basis.
You should be a strong Team Lead or very senior who is ready to take on this step, with strong development experience in FIX Protocol, APIs for Trading and Market Data delivery.
You will supervise, lead and participate in the design, implementation and operations and support of high performance Messaging and Market Data middleware and software components.
The successful FIX API Team Lead day to day will
- Assume technical leadership in FIX Protocol related components and APIs.
- Lead a multi-faceted team of 4-6 engineers.
- Arrange the team's work across various tasks,
- Manage stakeholder and changes in requirements and priorities.
- Adopt and promote best practices on Software development and teamwork.
- Be proactive in anticipating and resolving problems
- Collaborate and provide support to other Dev teams
- Promote good documentation of instructions, user guides and policies in Confluence and source control
You should have the below knowledge, skills and experience
- Very good knowledge and industry experience with C# / .Net
- Team Lead experience, preferably dealing with several development sites.
- Willingness to learn and adopt to innovative technologies
- Proven track record of implementation, configuration, and support of high performance FIX Protocol solutions and APIs for Order Management and Market Data delivery
- Practical knowledge of Messaging platforms and their ecosystems, for example Red Hat AMQ, ActiveMQ Artemis, IBM MQ, Solace.
- Working knowledge of Linux environment
In return this client is offering a competitive salary, a 15-17.5% bonus, up to 10% pension employer contribution, private medical insurance, group life and income protection scheme, £1,000 gym membership p/a, stock options and more!
If you're looking for a new challenge where you can stretch and develop your technical skills, please apply straight away!