Our large and in charge Fortune 500, FinTech client is currently looking for a FIX API Senior Developer on a permanent basis.
We are looking for a strong senior developer with experience in FIX Protocol, APIs for Trading and Market Data delivery. Design, implement, and support high performance Messaging and Market Data middleware and software components.
Day to day the successful FIX API Senior Developer will:
- Work in a team of engineers.
- Establish strong technical skills in low potential FIX Protocol related components and APIs.
- Liaise with stakeholder and provide occasional technical assistance to Customers.
- Adopt and promote best practices on Software development and teamwork.
- Be proactive in anticipating and resolving problems
- Cooperate and provide support to other Dev teams
- Promote good documentation of instructions, user guides and policies in Confluence and source control
The successful FIX API Senior Developer ideally should have the following skills and experience
- Very good knowledge and industry experience with C# / .Net
- Strong skills in designing, developing, testing and optimising low-latency systems.
- Willingness to learn and adopt to innovative technologies
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Forward thinking, self-starter, able to work independently
- Proven track record of implementation, configuration, and support of high-performance FIX Protocol solutions and APIs for Order Management and Market Data delivery
- Practical knowledge of Messaging platforms and their ecosystems, for example Red Hat AMQ, ActiveMQ Artemis, IBM MQ, Solace.
- Working knowledge of Linux environment
In return this client is offering a competitive salary, a 15-17.5% bonus, up to 10% pension employer contribution, private medical insurance, group life and income protection scheme, £1,000 gym membership p/a, stock options and more!
If you're looking for a new challenge where you can stretch and develop your technical skills, please apply straight away!