Senior Backend Software Engineer | Berlin | 85.000 EUR
develop is looking for an experienced Backend Software Engineer to join Zalando. They are looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to help bring head-to-toe fashion to more than 45 million active customers. They are based in Berlin with excellent transport links to anywhere in the city.
Key requirements for the Backend Software Engineer
- 5 years commercial experience using Java, Kotlin or Scala.
- Expertise in microservices architecture, distributed systems, RESTful APIs and event-driven design.
- Knowledgeable in data structures, SQL and NoSQL, Spring/Play/Akka framework, and experience with AWS and Kubernetes.
- Interest and knowledge in Python or similar languages are a plus.
How to stand out:
- Curious about algorithms, machine learning or mathematics.
- Fluent and effective communication and ability to understand business requirements in an agile environment.
- Join a world-renowned team culture.
- Team events such as meetups, game nights, internal tech academy and parties.
- 40% shopping discount, with all related brands.
- Flexible working hours.
- Sports and fitness offerings.
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts.
If you are interested, Please apply.
For further details contact:
Tom Drakeley Graduate Consultant
Java, Hamburg 447 399 547 357 49302 1783 666