Senior Platform Engineer - up to 75k - Fully Remote ????
Are you interested in an opportunity with a marketing technology business with teams all over the world, a friendly and empowering company culture. They have ambitious goals and are looking for driven, creative people to join our fast-growing team.
They are the creators of award-winning verification technology, enabling brands to ensure their student discounts are only available to verified students. Today, this business partner with over 650 of the world's biggest brands across fashion, technology, food, entertainment and more, and power a global network of students in over 150 countries. This global network of students is estimated to be 163 million strong and is connected with their partners like Amazon Prime, McDonald's and Gymshark and many, many more.
This business has a team of 200 creative people, with the shared goal of offering the best service for our users and partners, and having fun while doing it. They are very proud of their unique company culture, which is friendly, flexible and dynamic.
Day-to-day responsibilities of this role:
· Maintenance of the platform, administration, AWS
· Creating development tools needed to run student beans (tools will make developers more efficient and will streamline the running of applications)
· Using tool chains for application developers
· Make sure they have the right tools to build scalable applications
Required Technical Experience:
· Coding tool: Gitlab
· Monitoring tools: Grafana, Prometheus, Istio, Thanos
· Ruby or Go Linux, ubuntu
· Worked on Linux OS
· Need to be collaborative, keen to learn and develop
· Fully remote working
· Choose your flexible working hours
· Compress Friday afternoon into your Monday - Thursday and clock off for the weekend at 1pm on a Friday
· New starter budget! You'll be given a budget to get your home office setup just the way you want it
· Wellness Allowance! Support with costs associated with your wellbeing and gym membership
· Discounts for the biggest brands as they work with them.
· Constant access to the best Learning and Development tools!
· Access to Mental Health support
· Awards - internal recognition by offering awards as part of their feedback culture. These are given to someone, or a whole team, when they have exhibited one of their cultural values.
Would you be interested in hearing more about this one? ????