My client, a new start up challenger bank are looking for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join their team in central London.
As the Enterprise Architect you will shape the Architecture across the business and technology estate. This is a critical role to enable the significant scaling priorities for the business and to ensure they are building a sustainable and resilient technology platform.
Key Responsibilities for the Enterprise Architect
- Own the ongoing development and implementation of our Architecture aligning to business strategy and objectives
- Own the target state architecture for the entire estate and coordinate the development of those with product owners, delivery partners and technology vendors; this includes defining the Technical and functional Architectural Roadmap
- Collaborate extensively with other teams within Technology (Development, IT Operations) and the wider Business
- Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
- Awareness of systems management and operational support tools
- Security and / or infrastructure experience would also be a significant benefit
If you are an experinaced Enterprise Architect with a background working in the fintech or banking world then please click on the apply button below!