My client, one of the UK's leading employee benefits providers, is looking for a Senior Information Security Engineer (Sec Ops, Net Ops, Windows) to join their growing team in Dorking.
They have a Fortune 500 parent company and are themselves an international company where communication across cultures is promoted.
This role is working on a hybrid model, partly at home, partly in the office and is paying up to £60k plus a number of benefits on top.
As the Senior Information Security Engineer (Sec Ops, Net Ops, Windows), you will be making strategic decisions in security architecture and planning with business and IT partners as well as addressing business and technical security problems in a strategic manner.
You will be reporting to the Information Security Manager, and predominantly be performing cyber security monitoring and security incident response.
Required knowledge for the Senior Information Security Engineer (Sec Ops, Net Ops, Windows):
- Experience in implementing and supporting global Identity and Access Management solutions (Identity Management, Access Management, Virtual Directory, SSO)
- Knowledge and experience on Oracle OAM ,ForgeRock OpenAM and/or other Web Access Management systems (like CA SiteMinder), and API integration
- Experience on ForgeRock OpenIDM, Oracle OIM and/or other Identity management systems
- Experience on SSO (Single-Sign-On) technologies including Cloud, SAML and federation of identities (IdP initiated and SP initiated), multi-factor authentication
- Experience on CyberArk, Enterprise Certificate Management and Enterprise Token Services technologies.
- Experience with LDAP/Directory Services including Active Directory and Radiant Logic
- Experience with RACF, DB2, SQL
- Experience with Azure, O365 and AWS
- Familiar with Regulations, including, GLPA, HIPAA, GDPR, CCPA, and other Cyber Security Regulatory compliance requirements and related programs
- ISO 27001/27002 the NIST Cyber Security Framework
- CISSP, CISM, SANS, and other security related certifications a plus
Key skills for the Senior Information Security Engineer (Sec Ops, Net Ops, Windows):
- Excellent working knowledge of one or more of the following security areas desired:
- Operating System Security (Windows, Apple, AIX, Linux, zOS)
- Internet Technologies (NNTP, Proxy, HTTP, HTTPS, HTLM, SSL, X.509)
- TCP/IP and networking (LAN/WAN/Wireless)
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention products
- Incident Response Management
- Public Key Infrastructure technologies including encryption, Kerberos, certification authorities
- Application and Network Security Assessments methodologies and tools
- General Access Control Security (Active Directory, Linux, and Mainframe security)
- IPSEC and remote access technologies
- End Point Security products (i.e. Anti-virus, Malware, Hard Drive encryption)
- Ethical Hacking, Incident Response and case management.
If this sounds like you and you are an experienced Senior Information Security Engineer (Sec Ops, Net Ops, Windows) please click on the apply button below.