Senior Java Backend Developer - Munich
New Java Developer role to announce!
The successful applicant will be part of a rich team of backend developers making a strong impact within the organisation.
My client is looking for an experienced Java developer. A professional senior who have extensive experience in AWS, Jenkins and DevOps.
You will work in an experienced team to create and develop using the most up to date technologies in the market.
My client is looking for someone who is keen to be part of exciting project based work, as well as someone who is open to learning and enjoying the cultural benefits this company has to offer.
- At least 3 years experience in Java
- Experience in Spring-Boot and microservices
- Heavy usage of AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Git
- Understanding of DevOps principles and experience with modern tools and processes.
- Great communication skills and ability to present your ideas to technical and non-technical decision makers.
- Fluent in English
- Salary packages in the range of €75,000-€85,000
- A range of tasks and person development opportunities.
- Ability to allow you to think freely and creatively alongside having your opinion heard.
- Flat hierarchies, working in an agile environment.
- Access to free education workshops/ Conferences / Certificates.
- Free Device - MacBook and iPhone for private use.
- Fresh and health company lunches in our office 3 times a week.
- Company events and tours.
- German Courses