Mid - Level Project Manager (E-commerce, Magento 2) £40,000 - £50,000
I am currently working with a very fast-growing agency looking for a mid-level Project Manager with proven e-commerce experience and an appetite to build best-in-class websites.
You will be part of an ambitious company, experiencing rapid growth. This is a great opportunity where you can progress alongside the company, working closely with the directors, whilst being surrounded by people who are always willing to help each other.
You will be joining during a period of rapid growth and therefore you should be someone that learns fast and is ready to lead on the delivery of large Magento 2 website build projects.
The salary range for this role is £40,000-£50,000 per annum.
- Managing 2 website builds at various stages concurrently
- Understanding project business needs, goals, and objectives, and creating a project plan to deliver successfully
- Maintaining excellent client relationships, and reporting up to senior stakeholders
- Creating and maintaining project time-lines and responding to and communicating changes
- Managing project budgets and identifying areas of risk
- Facilitating creative workshops with the client and the design team
- Organising and chairing all project meetings to ensure the right people are having the right conversations at the right time
- Understanding technical briefs, liaising with internal business analysts and developers and clearly extrapolating actions and responsibilities
- Managing designers, developers, and business analysts
- Using JIRA for sprint planning meetings, sprints and burn-down charts for internal task delivery and reporting
- Using Click Up for client and project management, ensuring it's utilised, maintained and remains organised
- 3 years of project management experience
- Proven experience of managing end-to-end website design and build projects
- Experience working with Magento 2
- A clear communicator to internal teams and clients
- Effective client stakeholder management experience
- Good technical website understanding
- Understanding of PM methodologies, particularly Scrum Use of project management systems, particularly JIRA
- Passionate about e-commerce and all things digital
They are doing a 2-stage interview process.
As a reminder, the role is permanent, comes with remote working opportunities and comes with a salary range of £40,000 - £50,000!
If you are interested in this great opportunity, apply now!