Principal/Senior Front End Developer (React) - London/Part Remote/Fully Remote - £60,000 to £120,000 per annum
I am working with a very cool, market leading client who are after a strong and experienced Front End React developer to join their team. They have just gone through Series C funding and raised just shy of $100million. They are a B2B & B2C Saas platform who are offering a a simple problem to a major issue in the payment sector.
This is a very opportunity to join a growing start up who have gone from 100 to 150 people in 7 months and will be over 200 employees by the end of the year! Come and join the journey!
- Work on a high traffic FE application used by hundreds of active sellers and hundreds of thousands monthly buyers
- Develop greenfield products as well as other parts of the front-end architecture
- Technically own our codebase (React, Redux, GraphQL, Jest, Webpack, AWS)
- Collaborate closely and pair with product designers and contribute to design systems
- Provide front-end engineering advice for team issues, and be involved in wider technical decisions that impact other teams or the company at large
- Work directly with the backend team on API specification and integration
- Build new features and re-shape the user experience of our product in small, frequent, iterations with daily releases
Experience & Skills
- An experienced front end engineer with experience gained in a scale up product led business, SaaS is a bonus!
- You have developed high performing front-end applications in an agile environment.
- You have experience working closely with Product designers and pairing for ideation sessions.
- You have a strong understanding of the development process from design through to deployment and maintenance and what that means for day-to-day development.
- You have experience with React or any other modern view framework.
- You have experience with testing using one of the common frameworks (e.g. Jest, React Testing Library, Cypress)
- You have a deep CSS knowledge including CSS-in-JS methodologies
- Build tools, such as Webpack
There a number of good benefits that come with the role. They are doing a 2/3 interview stage and are looking for the right person ASAP.
As a reminder they are offering £60,000-£100,000 per annum and can be fully remote if you want it.
If you want to find out more please apply and we can set up a call!