Full Stack Software Engineer (PHP, CraftCMS) 45k-60k DOE
I'm working with one of the leading Software Development Agencies in Europe right now who are looking to expand their team with a Full Stack Engineer, they are open on experience level from Mid to Senior.
My client works worldwide with some of the biggest companies in the world to create bespoke software solutions and despite being a Software Development Agency they value work-life balance and quality of work above all else.
You will be joining a modern and flexible company of 30 and working with a development team of 4 other senior developers whilst also working across other development teams within the company when needed as well as Designers, Product Managers etc.
They truly foster an environment of progression and self-improvement and there is tons of room for growth here.
The Full Stack Developer will ideally have the following technical skills:
* Good knowledge of PHP and the general toolset of backend development:
* Knowledge of Craft CMS and its plugin ecosystem.
* Proficient in designing, building, testing and maintaining modern applications.
* Experience in applying best practices and patterns in relation to coding, security, testing, scalability and performance.
* Ability to clearly communicate technical designs in conversations, presentations and documentation.
Desirable Requirements but not essential:
* Experience with Tailwind CSS.
* Working knowledge of public cloud platforms, especially AWS.
* Working knowledge of WordPress.
The role current is remote with a meet-up in Belfast or London once a month (whatever is closer to you) in 6 months they plan to adopt a more hybrid working model and ideally you would be open to once per week in the office.
* 25 Days Holiday plus 10 bank holidays.
* Paid Parental Leave.
* Health Insurance.
* Flexible working hours to suit how you want to work.
* Bi annual paid for company retreats
* Share Options and bonus scheme.