- Working closely with business analysts and the other development teams, you will design technical solutions to solve business needs. Solutions will have to integrate into both legacy and modern architectures and technology stacks.
- During sprints, you will be part of a team striving to develop and deliver objectives.
- You must be able to provide technical expertise and guidance to the team throughout the development process to ensure objectives are met.
- You must also demonstrate a proactive approach to communication to keep the team informed of the development effort and be able to escalate any impediments quickly to the team lead.
- C# 8.0
- .NET Core
- SQL Server 2014
- Git or TFS source control
- SOLID principles
- Test Automation
- Messaging systems
- Entity Framework/Micro ORMS
- TFS administration: build and release processes
- REST API design and development
- Legacy technologies: Web Forms / Classic ASP
- Dev op practices
In return the client will offer you a competitive salary package, the flexibility to work from home 100% of the time, pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holiday (rising to 30 days with service), plural sight account and all training and certifications paid for.
If this sounds like you then please click apply now!