Lead Backend Engineer - Munich - €80/85k.
Are you a Senior or Lead Engineer who is looking to join one of the most talked about start up's in Munich? Is working on embedded systems or distributed systems within e-Mobility sector a passion or excite you?
develop have partnered with an already profitable start-up, who have a simple mission - to turn the world from combustion to electric. They design, build and operate charging infrastructure within public spaces.
This role will be perfect for someone who still loves to code. If you have lead a small team or have desires to do so, this role would be perfect for you.
- Lead a small team who are writing Python code being deployed on our charging stations all over Europe.
- You will be responsible to keep the backend in step with the evolution of the stations, whilst acting as liaison between the people working on backend and pole as well as the code bases.
- Other responsibilities will be made up of strategic & execution planning, code reviews, design reviews and hiring
- Technical requirements
- Python skills, including high efficiency in implementation of algorithms and designs
- Solid experience with architecture & implementing distributed systems, as well as automatic testing of them.
- C or Rust
If this is of interest to you, please apply now and we can arrange a conversation to talk further.