UI/UX Designer | Sports Sector | 4 days remote | £50,000-£55,000 | Product Redesign | London
I am working with the leading sports book company who are looking at Re branding/Redesigning all their products across web, iOS & Android. I am looking for a mid weight designer who is looking to take the next steps in their career and move into a more snr position in the near future. The team you'll be joining means ideally you have a preference for UI design but a strong understanding of UX.
They are doing a 2 stage interview process and asking you coming into their London or Ipswich office once a week and are offering a salary of £50,000-£55,000 per annum.
- You would be joining a Team of 4 with you being the more specialist across UI/Visual Design
- Working on rebranding and re designing one of the leading sportsbooks in the world
- 4 days remote (can go to the office more if you want)
- Strong opportunities to learn and expand your skill set
- As team grows move into a more mentorship role as there are 2 jnrs in the team
- Strong collaboration skills with engineers, product, BAs etc
- Strong Visual design skills
- Experience with Adobe, Sketch and or Figma
- Experience working across an array of platforms including iOS, Android and web
- Worked in collaborative environments before
- Lunch allowance - over £100 per month to spend on whatever you want
- 25 days holidays increasing once per year with service
- Private Healthcare
- Discretionary Company bonus linked to performance
If you want to find out more please apply and we can set up call!