Software Delivery Manager | Hybrid | Insurance sector | £80,000-£90,000
I am working with a growing insurance company that provide specialist insurance services to the private rented sector and the aesthetic and cosmetic sector.
They are looking for a Software Delivery Manager to deliver and provide to support to IT systems used company wide.
They have offices just outside of London and are offering a hybrid working environment.
- Plan and manage the delivery of all work system updates
- Work with business stakeholders to deliver consistent, high quality regular software updates to stakeholders and customers
- Provide a healthy team culture through the use of coaching and protecting the team from outside distractions
- Build and maintain a collaborative and performant relationship with all providers
- Work with technical leads to support the growth and development of teams
- Manage issues, risks and dependencies, and ensure these are communicated and acknowledged effectively
- Co-ordinate development sprints, stand-ups, production releases and meetings
- Responsible for ensuring that relevant process documentation and procedures are kept up to date and in line with internal IT standards.
- Agile software delivery project management experience
- Strong understanding of full software development life cycle in an agile environment
- Ability to manage multiple accounts at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Experience of creating and managing project roadmaps
- Experience dealing with incidents, problems and change escalations
- Experience of managing third parties (offshore companies would be a bonus)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Software Delivery Manager to join a team and take the next step in their career.
There is a 2 stage interview process and they can offer between £80,000-90,000 per annum
If this sounds like something you maybe be interested in, please apply and we can set up a call!